nanog mailing list archives

Re: MAE-West is up again ( RA Contract Value )

From: Avi Freedman <freedman () netaxs com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 1996 16:28:52 -0400 (EDT)

          Just as a datapoint, one of them had set inital pricing
          at $60,000.00 per MONTH per connection. They have been
          talked down from that number, but it still would eat
          that paltry 10M award in much less than 5 years.

--bill

Which one?

      Muckracking?  Is this really germain to the topic?  I don't
      think so.

--bill

Well, I'm sure it's of interest to the NANOG community - and is germane
to the topic of RA placement (if a NAP operator is trying to block placement
of RA machines).

Anyway, it's not a critical request-for-information, I was just curious.

Avi