nanog mailing list archives

Disbanding nsfnet-cert list on merit.edu

From: "Larry J. Blunk" <ljb () merit edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 12:32:09 -0500

  At this point, I will be removing the nsfnet-cert mail list exploder
on merit.edu (given that the NSFNET is long dead and I don't feel
like policing this list).   This list is currently subscribed to
the  cert-advisory list at cert.org.   If you're not already subscribed
to this list directly, you'll need to subscribe via the following
address:

  cert-advisory-request () cert org

  By the way, here's the current subscription list for nsfnet-cert () merit edu.
Folks may want to subscribe their local exploder to the cert advisory list
rather than having individuals subscribe directly.

 BRENDAN () otago ac nz,
 ken () VNET IBM COM (Ken Paquette),
 korpela () ssl berkeley edu (Eric J. Korpela),
 n.brownlee () aukuni ac nz,
 mhageman () empros com (Mary Hageman),
 dar () cadcentre co uk (D.Ashton-Reader),
 mckee () sunbelt net (Tim McKee),
 cert () ncar ucar edu,
 ops () noc sura net,
 nsfnet-cert-ml () ux1 cso uiuc edu,
 nwnet-cert () nwnet net,
 nsfnet-cert () spot colorado edu,
 nsfnet-cert () rice edu,
 cert () cic net,
 merit-cert,
 regional-techs

------
Larry J. Blunk
Merit Network, Inc.       Ann Arbor, Michigan