nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Announce: CIX NANOG Date Changes!

From: Christian Nielsen <cnielsen () vii com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 13:17:12 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 21 Feb 1996 bmanning () ISI EDU wrote:

      A strong showing for our communities disregard for
      US holidays!  How many other nanog'ites have nothing
      else to do on Memorial Day (real)?

        Yes, I have seen that too, ie Presidents Day, and so close to
others. I would really like it if they were not closer than 2 weeks to
any holiday, please :)

Christian Nielsen
Vyzynz International Inc.       cnielsen () vii com,CN46,KB7HAP
Phone 801-568-0999              Fax 801-568-0953
Private Email - Christian () Nielsen Net        BOFH - cnielsen () one dot      PS :)