nanog mailing list archives

Re: Certified ISP Engineer program announcement

From: Ehud Gavron <GAVRON () ACES COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 10:51:33 -0700 (MST)

If you send me $2500 and proof that you know what you are doing, and
you have at least 5 years experience as an ISP, then I'll send you
a nice certificate that says you are a certified ISP.

        Business Plan:  To be an ISP.  Our company will sell Internet
                        accounts for less than $15/month. We will have
                        lots of reliable equipment like 486 PCs and
                        Pentium PCs.  We also will have "WEB".

        Experience:     Taco Wrapper, Taco Bell (Jan-Feb 1996)
                        Pizza Dish Washer, Pizza Hutt (July-Dec 1995)
                        Radar Detector Salesman, GEICO Insurance (Jan-Jun 1995)
                        Molested Little Girls, Attica (1984-1995)
                                Out with Good Behavior Certificat

        Hobbies:        Eating Doritos without turning orange
                        Lawyering (9 years of study! Effected own early release)
                        Once sat near a computer network and it looked cool.

                        Jim "Killer" Hidalgo, Attica Prison
                        Leona "Stay at my hotel" Helmsley, ...

Its cheaper than taking all those CNE classes!

                                      dave