nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISP list

From: mike <mn () tremere ios com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 21:14:12 -0500 (EST)

Well, how about then a CIE (certified ISP Engineer) ?

anybody volunteer for CIE #1?

Mike

On Sun, 18 Feb 1996, Ehud Gavron wrote:

Is there a list of all the registered ISPs out there? Hope this is the right
place to ask this. Thanks...

      Are you tired of going to all those regular ISPs out there?
      Are you tired of those so-called professional ISPs.

      We are the American Society of Registered ISPs and we are
      the real thing.  When you call now, you get a FREE sample
      IP packet.

      "I was down on my luck. Then I tried the American Society
      of Registered ISPs.  WOW, what a difference!  Their FREE
      sample IP packets had headers and a real TTL and IHL and
      everything!"

      "I was worried about fortune, love, and marriage.  I called
      the American Society of Registered ISPs.  My IP counselor
      helped me and I didn't even give them my name!  All I can
      say is WOW, what a difference."

      Hear more testimonials from our satisfied customers, or,
      see for yourself.  Just dial 1-911-CYBERSPACE for your
      free sample IP packets today*.

                                            >> Bharat <<

     mm mm   sssss  nnnnnn   * Bharat Ranjan
    m  m  m s       nnnnnnn  * Network Engineer
    m  m  m  sssss  nn   nn  * Microsoft On-Line Services
    m     m       s nn   nn  * (206)-936-0471
    m     m  sssss  nn   nn  * bharatr () microsoft com

Ehud

--
Ehud Gavron   (EG76)
gavron () Hearts ACES COM

* Free sample IP packets two only.  All other packets billed at the
  InternetMCI per-packet rate to be applied in March.

                                                   IDT
Michael F. Nittmann                             ---------
Senior Network Architect                        \       /
(201) 928 4456                                   -------
(201) 928 1888 FAX                                \   /
mn () tremere ios com                                 ---
                                                   IOS