nanog mailing list archives

Re: New Internet Routing Statistics

From: Gordon Cook <gcook () tigger jvnc net>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 15:38:53 -0500 (EST)

Craig, netscape couldn't find anything at the address you listed.  I
found what I **think** you are talking about at http://compute.merit.edu/

What you have done looks really useful.  But SPRINT is refusing to
cooperate I gather.  How big a hole does this put in the usefulness of
what you are doing?  With UUNET, ANS and MCI particpating, how can Sprint
justify NOT participating?

The COOK Report on Internet                 Individ. hard copy   $150
431 Greenway Ave, Ewing, NJ 08618 USA       Small Corp & Gov't   $200
(609) 882-2572                              Corporate            $350
Internet: cook () cookreport com               Corporate Site Lic.  $650
http://pobox.com/cook/  for new COOK Report Glossary of Internet terms