nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internic procedure problems

From: Geoff Huston <G.Huston () aarnet edu au>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 07:31:46 +1000 (EST)

Its coming - now that the new domain templates are getting to be a larger
and larger percentage of the total daily domain intake.

Mark

Another thing that would be nice to see is some method for updating domain
information similar to the way routing policy is updated. If I wish to
change secondary nameservers, I should be able to directly update records
for my domain rather than submit an email request and wait 3-4 weeks for
an overworked human being to get around to it.

Somthing along the lines of the auto-dbm for the RADB would be great for
domain name chages, etc.  Just my $.02.

--

Mark Kosters              markk () internic net        +1 703 742 4795
Software Engineer   InterNIC Registration Services