nanog mailing list archives

Re: Listing of Peering NSPs at every NAP?

From: Pushpendra Mohta <pushp () CERF NET>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 11:21:16 -0800 (PST)

Pushpendra Mohta writes:

Carlos M. Gutierrez writes:

Hello gentlemen/-ladies,

    I was wondering if anybody knows of a listing of National Service
Providers that peer at each NAP? Something somewhat like the following:

    SPRINT-NAP:     SprintLink
                    UUNET
                    NearNet
                    Net99
                    SURANet
                    etc.

    PAC-BELL-NAP:   ANS CO-RE/AOL
                    Netcom
                    etc., etc.

    Any place this info exists FTP-friendly?

    I suppose I could spend a couple of hours doing traceroutes; I would love
to...honest...but for the moment I am limited to CompuZerve access...

    TIA,

    Carlos M. Gutierrez    74453.3064 () compuserve com
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

p.s. If possible, also e-mail replies to me directly, as I never received
confirmation of my subscription to this list.

I am having someone drawup a map  served by mosaic based on information
provided by Sean Doran of Sprint.

It will be available over the weekend at

http://www.cerf.net/cerfnet/interconnects.html

Some information is available at http://www.ra.net/transition.html

--pushpendra

Pushpendra Mohta              pushp () cerf net        +1 619 455 3908
Director, CERFnet                                   +1 800 876 2373

Ok, the first cut of this map is up, no doubt with some errors.
Please let meg () cerf net know of errors.