nanog mailing list archives

Re: 60 Day Termination Notice (fwd)

From: "Kraig J. Owen" <tko () CIC Net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 14:34:14 -0500 (EST)

Actually, I think we're supposed to get together in Ann Arbor and bury
one of the ENSS's in Elise's backyard.

+       Kraig J. Owen                   CICNet, Inc.                    +
+       Network Engineering             2901 Hubbard Ave                +
+       Office: 313.998.6520            Ann Arbor, MI  48105            +
+       Pager: Noone gets this          Fax: 313.998.6105               +