nanog mailing list archives

Re: % of good routes in RADB

From: bmanning () ISI EDU
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 15:27:44 -0800 (PST)

It's not like Elise polluted it (well, maybe Bill did:-).  That is all
*our* old PRDB gnurr.  If we did not care enough to clean it up in those
days, and we don't look in there now and clean up our pieces, who are we
to complain?  Ever read "Grazing of the Commons"?

randy

        Well, my lowly efforts were to register RFC 1597 nets into the
        ASzero aut-num.  There may be some effort placed into doing the same
        for un-delegated blocks and then working with the IR of last
        resort to ensure that such blocksare "freed" when delegated.

--
--bill