nanog mailing list archives

Re: Has PSI been assigned network 1?

From: Craig Labovitz <labovit () merit edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:31:23 -0400 (EDT)

We have been working on breaking up the monolithic routing model on
Unix workstations.

I will be speaking more about this at NANOG, but see
http://www.ra.net/routing.arbiter/RT/mrt.html

The code and documentation are early alpha. There will probably
be a public alpha release sometime around the next NANOG.

- Craig

--
  Craig Labovitz                   labovit () merit edu
  Merit Network, Inc.              (313) 764-0252  (office)