nanog mailing list archives

Re: A sample bilateral agreement in Sprint's NAP handbook

From: Ken Latta <klatta () merit edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 1994 13:25:12 -0500

And of course if you have a bilateral (or multilateral) peering arrangement for
a NAP location, please consider letting us post it on our Web server:
  http://www.ra.net/home.html
Thanks.

Ken Latta, Merit Network, Inc.
NSFNET Project, Internet Engineering Group
1071 Beal, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2103
313.936.2115 voice,  313.747.3745 fax
klatta () umich edu, USERLFQF@umichum.bitnet