nanog mailing list archives

Re: config run on July 5

From: epg () merit edu
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 94 23:19:31 EDT

Bob,

      From: epg () merit edu
      Subject: Re: config run on July 5
      Date: Fri, 24 Jun 94 15:42:34 EDT

      We can always count on you to keep us apprised of the facts. ;-)
      Is it an inconvenience to have only one config window that week?

                --Elise

Elise, et al,

     If there is a need for two runs that week, would it be feasible to
move the usual Tuesday run to Wednesday that week? Would this solve
problems for all concerned?

                                              Regards,
                                              Bob Kieran

Excellent suggestion.  We will reschedule the the config window
from Tuesday, July 5 to Wednesday, July 6.  NACRs that are received
prior to noon on July 4 will be updated in the configuration files
on July 6.

           --Elise