Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: bug report about the bug report page

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:25:58 +0100

OK will remember for next time one of the rare bugs shows its head.
On 16 May 2014 13:06, "Tod Beardsley" <todb () packetfu com> wrote:

Redmine, if you please.

https://github.com/rapid7/metasploit-framework/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
 On May 16, 2014 3:57 AM, "Robin Wood" <robin () digininja org> wrote:

Seems fixed now.

What are we supposed to use to report bugs, github issues or redmine?

On 15 May 2014 01:36, Tod Beardsley <todb () packetfu com> wrote:
Yep, looks like things are back in order now. Better, actually, since
Framework is the default landing page now.