Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Help with java/meterpreter/war_bind_http payload handler

From: Michael Schierl <schierlm () gmx de>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 21:43:32 +0100

Hello Josh,

Am 09.09.2013 17:50, schrieb Joshua Smith:
I would like to help on the Ruby side, if I'm able.  My java sucks.
But, I won't have spare cycles for about a week.  I have to finish a
side job I've been slow on.

since apparently that week still is not over despite already having 53
days (and you seem to have disappeared from IRC, too?) - could anyone
else please have a look?

Fullquote retained since it has been quite a while ago: