Metasploit mailing list archives

dropping and creating DB's with Postgres

From: Rene Sorensen <rsorensen () internaldrive com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:15:23 +0000

Hello,

In Back Track 5 R3 version what are the commands to drop and create DB's?  The traditional db_destory and create do not
work any longer since postgres automatically connects on boot up.

Secondly, is there a default password for postgres?  I'm asked for a password when making changes.

Rene Sorensen
Director of IT
iD Tech Camps
www.internaldrive.com<http://www.internaldrive.com/>
Phone: 408-871-3738

Don't miss out on iD Tech Camps (the World's #1 Technology Camp), iD Gaming Academy, iD Programming Academy, and iD
Visual Arts Academy.  We offer technology programs for ages 7-18 at over 60 prestigious universities in the U.S.  We
also offer online learning at iDTech365.com!  Visit www.internalDrive.com<http://www.internaldrive.com/> or call
1-888-709-TECH(8324) to register or learn more. Become a fan on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/idtechcamps?ref=name#/pages/Campbell-CA/iD-Tech-Camps/42912006498>!  Follow us on
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/idtechcamps>!