Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: homebrew build problems

From: fred concklin <fredconcklin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 11:37:21 -0700

Thanks, I had rvm installed and was using ruby-2.0.0-p0.

For posterity:

    $ rvm use 1.9.2

fixed the problem.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Carlos Perez <carlos_perez () darkoperator com
wrote:

I would open a ticket with them, they also now push Ruby 2.0 as default
and that has problems with OpenSSL loading in Metasploit so you are forced
to use chruby or RVM