Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: File Download

From: rk p <prkscjd () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 09:57:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the information.

________________________________
 From: Brian Seel <brian.seel () gmail com>
To: rk p <prkscjd () yahoo com>
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2013 7:49 AM
Subject: Re: [framework] File Download

I have only recently gotten into metasploit development, but here is what I understand.

Client is the structure that allows you to access the meterpreter api (and BTW... it is Meterpreter that you are
accessing, not metasploit...). In this case, fs is part of the stdapi. For more information, look at the source in
msf3/lib/rex/post/meterpreter/ui/console/command_dispatcher/stdapi/fs.rb.