Metasploit mailing list archives

include pcaprub in windows installer (Feature #5315)

From: Jack Liptrap <jliptrap () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:52:18 -0800

pcaprub on Windows doesn't work out of the box in Community Edition. I
tried the small compile guide found in Feature #5315 on the issue
tracker, which didn't work for me. Does anyone else have this problem?

Since this ticket's status seems to have changed to be a customer
issue, does that mean that pcaprub is not expected to work out of the
box in the near future?

I finally got it working on my machine and have made a small compile
guide of my own. Is this the appropriate venue to post it?