Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Pause smb_login?

From: Lee Fisher <blibbet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 08:36:32 -0800

On 12/5/12 9:58 PM, rat mamba wrote:
> To use ctrl+z would kill the session and if u want to pause it in my
> opinion just leave it alone.It would not work.Even the smb module of
> bktrk 5 r3 has some problems.So try chekin out and inform me too

Depending on your needs/context, instead of an explicit pause, what about asking the system to perform something that where the OS expects and tolerates latency, like asking asking HSM to swap in a removeable storage drive, or one of the app-level network protocols where you can retry and delay. In case that delay will count as a pause for your need.