Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter flaky

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 16:14:16 +0000

Did you try any other payload? reverse_http for instance?
also more details will help, like OS, architecture “of both the handler and
the target”, console output, the command lines you type ... and if you feel
really, really generous, a PCAP of the handler and the target might not be
a bad idea.

Sherif Eldeeb.