Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Post-Exploitation - Nessus

From: Joshua Smith <lazydj98 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:43:22 -0500

Michael,
If you need it, it's needed.  The easiest thing to do is copy an existing post mod that does similar things
(windows/manage/add_user_domain.rb might be a good one, but there are many good choices), or at least affects the same
brand of OS, copy, modify to your liking.  If you need help, just ask.  This is how most of the existing post mods got
written.  I'm happy to help, as are others.  Many of us enjoy post exploitation, among other perverse interests ;)

-Josh