Metasploit mailing list archives

How to save metasploit module outputs to text file?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 14:01:50 -0500

Hi,

I have a msf resource script with different checks that I executed, for
example telnet login checker, check for jboss, check for mysql auth bypass,
etc. However I waste a lot of time parsing the output by hand looking for
issues found. How can I save all metasploit output to a .txt file? With
this I will be able to easily grep the file and get just what I want.

Well, the history file created by metasploit only saves the commands that I
executed and not the output of the commands that is what I want.

Thanks.