Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: default postgres password in metasploit

From: Vojtěch Polášek <krecoun () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 18:33:56 +0200

I have found a strange solution - if anyone encounters this.
Just edit
/opt/metasploit/postgresql/data/pg_hba.conf
and change md5 at the end of appropriate lines to trust. This will allow
local connections without a password.
It still accepts just user postgres. I have created other user and it
makes problems.
Vojta