Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Failed to connect to the database.

From: Matt Gardenghi <mtgarden () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:46:45 -0400

Yeah, on BT5 R2, my db wasn't going so well.  I tried to "fix" it, which is
to say that I broke it completely.... (Let's call it sleep deprivation.)
Anyhow, I just uninstalled and ran the new installer and everything worked
as expected.

I did set the name of the new install location to be the same as the old
one so it didn't break and BT5 scripts looking for metasploit.

Matt

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Stephen Haywood <