Metasploit mailing list archives

WeBaCoo exploit module

From: Anestis Bechtsoudis <bechtsoudis.a () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:47:25 +0200

Hello list,

I recently developed a post exploitation web backdoor tool, WeBaCoo [1]
and I was looking for ways to interact with the framework. Without
saying more, I finally  decided to develop an exploit module capable to
work over WeBaCoo HTTP Cookie communication model.

The msf_webacoo_module.rb is included in WeBaCoo project repository [2].

I thought that this might pose an interest to the community, so here I'm
composing this email.

This exploit module was my first attempt both with ruby and msf module
developing from the scratch (I was mostly customizing things till now).
So any comments are greatly appreciated.

In the near future I plan to develop the payload generator too.

ps. An extra demo video is available here [3].

[1] https://github.com/anestisb/WeBaCoo
[2] https://github.com/anestisb/WeBaCoo/blob/master/msf_webacoo_module.rb
[3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxCZq6M-pDs

Regards,
Anestis

--
| Anestis Bechtsoudis                          |