Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: No ports Open..

From: Enis Sahin <enis.c.sahin () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:39:44 +0300

I'm recently new to the mail group (about 3 weeks probably since I joined).
But since then I've seen a couple of suspicious looking questions being
asked. The other day someone asked about pass the hash attacks with his/her
Metasploit console pasted here. The target IP belonged to a legitimate
corporate which I know of (and thus gave the heads up to the colleagues we
had over there).

This email doesn't feel like it has the best of intentions behind it either.
What's the approach against such questions? I really appreciate the help and
support being given in this community and I didn't mean to derail the topic
but felt somewhat uneasy after seeing that IP address in the "rhost" field
and this mail was like the icing on the cake :)

Thanks
Enis