Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit Framework bug spam

From: todb <todb () metasploit com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 23:16:47 -0500

If you watch a significant number of bugs on Redmine, you will have noticed a couple hundred extra e-mails today. That was me. Sorry about that.

If I've resolved or rejected a favorite of yours, please don't hesitate to reopen it with a reason.

In addition to cleaning off the cobwebs, I've identified I believe every bug that had a fix attached or inlined (and labelled it as HavePach), moved them all out of the nether realms of open backlogs, with a commitment to get moving on every one of them with either constructive criticism or commits. The ordering is still pretty random, but if you bug me about yours, your squeaky wheels will likely get grease.

This concludes your bug mail storm.

-todb