Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: MSFGUI - plugins

From: Matthew Weeks <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 20:30:24 -0600

The plugins that are not in the default GUI list either are
test/sample plugins (sample thread session_tagger event_tester) or
RPC/remote plugins (xmlrpc msgrpc msfd), which I would think are kind
of redundant, as an RPC daemon already must be running and connected,
or simply provide additional console commands (ffautoregen wmap
pcap_log nexpose token_hunter token_adduser openvas nessus editor
lab).

Those can be added, but to use them you already have to be typing in a
console, so I figured the load command in the console would be most
direct (just type load and hit tab a couple times and you will see the
list). If it would be useful to see the list in the menu, I can add
them, but I didn't think it would be that helpful.

Matt "scriptjunkie" Weeks
http://www.scriptjunkie.us/