Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Privilege escalation on an isolated system

From: Brahim Sakka <brahim.sakka () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:39:03 +0100

Thanks haZ and Roberto.

Let me explain the situation again. The Windows system I'm facing is
not connected to a network (it has no NICs). I have unprivileged user
access into it. It is _not_ an access through a meterpreter shell,
it's just a classic user/password combo that I'm using (I have
phisical access to the box).
My question is: is there a way to leverage MSF's privilege
exploitation capabilities in order to get admin privileges on this
box?