Metasploit mailing list archives

"Request Timeout" on accessing Metasploit Pro

From: Isilme OrphousV <orphousv () yahoo com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 00:31:44 -0700 (PDT)

The complete message is as follows:
Request Timeout
Problem Description
The Rails service did not respond in a timely fashion.
Problem Solution
This is usually a temporary error that can be resolved by reloading the page. If this continues to appear, try
restarting the Metasploit services or contacting customer support.

I find it strange in that I installed Metasploit on another computer and things have been going quite smoothly so
far,but on my laptop things are not that good.Both are using Windows 7.And they are almost the same except that my
laptop was bought recently.

Having tried restarting the Metasploit services,but things remain the same.

Looking for any advice.Thanks.