Metasploit mailing list archives

Metasploit 5 day intense pentesting training in munich (germany)

From: Michael Messner <Michael.Messner () integralis com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 11:46:37 +0000

Hey guys,

 we are organizing our second 5 day intense Hands On Metasploit training in munich (germany) in September this year.

Have a look at the details over here: http://goo.gl/NxlHu

If you need more details, feel free to contact me per pm.

Short notes:
* Intro to Pentesting und Backtrack
* Intro to Exploiting Frameworks
* Intro to the Metasploit Framework
* Mastering the Framework
* Advanced Topics - Web, Database Hacking, Client Sides, and more
* Automate the pentest - Pre-Exploitation, Exploitation, Post-Exploitation
* Real World Pentesting in a save lab-environment
* Metasploit Pro, Nessus, NeXpose

Best,
mIke

Michael Messner

Security Consultant

Integralis Deutschland GmbH
an NTT Communications Group Company

Robert-Bürkle-Straße 3
D-85737 Ismaning
Tel: +49 (0)89 945 73 208
Fax: +49 (0)89 945 73 14 208
michael.messner () integralis com
www.integralis.com

Integralis Deutschland GmbH
Robert-Bürkle-Str. 3
85737 Ismaning

Geschäftsführer: Johann Miller, Georg Magg, Heiner Luntz
Registergericht: AG München HRB 147654

Please note that:

1. This e-mail may constitute privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this
confidential email and any attachments transmitted with it in error and you must not disclose, copy, circulate or in
any other way use or rely on this information.
2. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business
practices.
3. The contents of this email are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.
4. The company does not conclude contracts by email and all negotiations are subject to contract.
5. The company accepts no responsibility once an e-mail and any attachments is sent.

http://www.integralis.com