Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: automating msfconsole

From: audio audience <audience099 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 01:44:45 +0300

I have a new quession right now : ))

How i can save result a file. For example, i scanned ssh, smb, snmp, dns
etc. automating but i can't track in real time !

Thanks.

2011/8/11 audio audience <audience099 () gmail com>

Thank you very much.

I was looking for this : ))

2011/8/11 <egypt () metasploit com>

Help output is your friend.

msf auxiliary(http_login) > services -h
 -R,--rhosts       Set RHOSTS from the results of the search

Hope this helped,
egypt

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 4:20 PM, audio audience <audience099 () gmail com>