Metasploit mailing list archives

Help with msf database

From: cedric viaene <viaene.cedric () hotmail com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:06:21 +0200

Hy

 My name is Cedric from Belgium

I know there are a lot of tutorials on how to connect to msf database, but I can't get it to work!

I have a Ubuntu 11.04 with a manual install of msf and I created the user and database name, but I still get the
messages : cannot connect to server... is the server running on 192.168.0.1 and accepting port 5432?
Second I have a Backtrack 5 box with a preconfigured full metasploit installation and still I have problems.
Is it so hard to test out 'Autopwn' or am I just that Dumb???

I reall ycould use the help!!!!!
Thanks in advance