Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Deploying a webshell

From: hex <hex () neg9 org>
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:50:38 -0700

I just ran in to this exact problem and my solution was almost exactly
the same (I built a war using one of the jsp backdoors form
fuzzdb)... and my thoughts were exactly the same. I see no reason the
communication channel for a shell couldn't be via http.

I'm really new to msf, so I don't know how helpful I could be, but I'm
very interestined in what you come up with.

At Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:27:53 +0100,