Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Bug?: Timestomp doesn't work on Win7 32bit host

From: Brian <briaar () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 12:58:54 -0700

Hi Carlos,

Here is the output from:
print_status(is_uac_enabled?)
print_status(is_admin?)
print_status(client.sys.config.getuid.inspect)

[ * ] false
[ * ] true
[ * ] "NT AUTHORITY\\SYSTEM"

When I migrate to a SYSTEM process and attempt it, I still get "Operation
failed: Access is denied."

I know it is possible to set Created/Last modified/Last Accessed on Win7 --
check out:
http://code.google.com/p/stexbar/downloads/list

^ This program works fine, maybe we could adapt some code from it?

Cheers,

-Brian

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 6:21 AM, Carlos Perez