Metasploit mailing list archives

cant import nessus scan results to Armitage another thing !!

From: Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 07:17:43 -0800 (PST)

I see on the log windows this:

 The markup in the document preceding the root element must
b                                            e well-formed.
Warning: invalid use of index operator: $null['hosts'] at targets.sl:367

maybe thats way I doesnt import well the files and I dont see the imported hosts
in the target manu? I scan with nessus in a windows bos and then I drag it to BT
in vmware. whats wrong?
thanks

juan