Metasploit mailing list archives

questions about Armtage

From: Juan B <juanbabi () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 10:54:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I scan a network with nmap from within Armitage i scaned all TCP ports on the 10.0.0.1-254 hosts. and Then I went to
find attacks by port and it shows on some hosts by right klicking the host the attack manu and many exploits in it
divided to sub menues line samba and smb ans within those menues many exploits so I tried few of them and no one works
so my firest question is, if its better to scan the hosts with nessus and then import the results to Armitage? couse if
not I get many exploits per hosts but no one seems to work...