Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Java Signed Applet / Sign it with CA Certificate

From: scriptjunkie <scriptjunkie1 () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:15:16 -0500

Well, right now it's not easy, but it could be fixed without too much
trouble. The relevant code is in
msf3/lib/msf/core/exploit/java.rb
jarsigner_opts = [
"-keystore", msf_keystore, "-storepass", msf_store_pass,
"-keypass", msf_key_pass, "-signedJar",
File.join(datastore['JavaCache'], signed_jar), # Signed Jar
File.join(datastore['JavaCache'], unsiged_jar),  # Input Jar we're signing
cert_alias  # The cert we're using
]
signer_klass._invoke('JarSignerMSF','[Ljava.lang.String;',jarsigner_opts)

I would assume you could substitute  msf_keystore msf_store_pass and
msf_key_pass for your own keystore information. That should probably
be an option. Can you create a redmine ticket for this?
https://www.metasploit.com/redmine/projects/framework/issues/new

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM, John Mistikopoulos