Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Meterpreter session 2 closed. Reason: Died

From: Jeffs <jeffs () speakeasy net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:30:01 -0400

 G'day all,

Thank you. Got it working. I'm now trying to figure out which of the meterpreter commands work in those sessions. I know a lot don't, and is there anyway to upgrade a session created in this fashion to a more
powerful meterpreter session?

The upgrade feature returns with standard api errors.

thank you.