Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: upload and execute script error in meterpreter

From: "Joshua J. Drake" <jdrake () metasploit com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:01:00 -0500

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 12:11:33PM -0700, Miguel Rios wrote:
Thanks. Weird because I've used it before and don't recall this
problem.

Anyway, I have the initialautorunscript set to migrate -f, then I
have autorunscript set to multiscript.rb -rc
/opt/metasploit3/msf3/todo.lst. On my todo.lst I have "uploadexec -e
/opt/metasploit3/msf3/bc.exe" on the first line and
"getcountermeasure" on the second line (without the quotes). I thought
this was the correct way to run the scripts, and if I add other
scripts (like enum firefox) on the 3rd line, etc they seem to run OK.

It may have been caused by using DOS style line endings in your file.

I think I've already fixed the problem... Please update and let us
know if the error goes away.

If not, could you please send (directly if you prefer) the unmodified
todo.lst file?  Keeping it binary-safe is important, so please zip it
up or something..

--
Joshua J. Drake