Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Re : Error in msfconsole after updating to revision 11448

From: Sean Keane <keanesf () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:24:06 -0600

Yeah I assumed the error was because of running ruby 1.8.6. Well it looks
like of last week a current version of metasploit no longer works on the
iphone 4. I plan on reverting back the svn to fix it. I suspect this doesn't
affect many people, I only run on it on my iphone because I like the fact of
having a pentest famework literally in my pocket.