Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: record_mic for X seconds

From: Lukas Kuzmiak <metasploit () backstep net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:23:52 +0100

Not sure when this change for 30 secs has been made but I've been
recording for 15 secs without a problem of these 3 secs limitation
like 3 days ago with the latest SVN revision by that time.

lukash

Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important
stuff on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;). Torvalds,
Linus (1996-07-20).

On Fri, Dec 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM, Carlos Perez