Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Running metasploit through command shell

From: Chao Mu <chao.mu () minorcrash com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:57:52 -0500

Hi,
  No it is not testing. I am trying to write script/ bat file so that I can
launch metasploit on remote machine and then to run any specific exploit
with predefined payload. How to give input to metasploit using command
prompt about running a prticular exploit with desired payload?

Which computer are you expecting to perform the exploitation after it
has been signaled to do so? Are you looking to pivot through the
controlling machine, or simply remotely control the computer running
metasploit? If you are simply seeking the latter, you may be
interested in http://www.metasploit.com/redmine/projects/framework/wiki/XMLRPC