Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Autopwn

From: Zate Berg <zate75 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:45:57 -0400

I don't believe it currently does this.

Perhaps the command needs to be able to accept an arch or os type to
restrict the vulnerabilities that it returns, or perhaps it needs the
ability to specify a specific exploit on the db_autopwn switches to
run only that exploit across all hosts in the workspace?

i am doing some digging in regards to how db_autopwn works to be used
with the nessus plugin to get more accurate results on matching nessus
plugins to exploits and that might help with this.

Zate