Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: db_autopwn + auxiliary/scanner/ssh/ssh_login

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 10:58:55 -0500

Nice, I will try. It also support SSH version 1 and 2?

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Tod Beardsley <todb () planb-security net> wrote:
Normal CIDR notation works, and I'm pretty sure we implemented nmap-style hyphenated notation. So, you could:

10.1.2.0/22 (more than you want)

Or

10.1.1-2.0-255 (exactly what you want)

Or

10.1.1.0-10.1.2.255 (also exact)

Try and see!

"Richard Miles" <richard.k.miles () googlemail com> wrote:

Interesting. What about if you want to try for example 2 networks such
as 10.1.1.0/24 and 10.1.2.0/24 ? There is a way to scan both together?

Also, this ssh_login scan the whole network defined in RHOSTS to
identify systems with the SSH running on port 22? Or it will try the
brute-force all hosts defined in RHOSTS even if they don't have a ssh
server on port 22?

This module works with SSH protocol version 1 and 2?

Thanks

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:25 AM, Matthew Presson