Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: nessus scanning through a metasploit tunnel

From: Robin Wood <robin () digininja org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 00:03:40 +0100

On 21 October 2010 22:27, Oliver Kleinecke <okleinecke () web de> wrote:

Alternatively (if the host is a win32-machine) you could use
win32-sshserver meterpreter-script, run an ssh-server on the victim =>
reverse forward port 22 and then connect with "ssh -D 127.0.0.1:3128" to
the forwarded port on your machine .. you will have a socks5 server
available tunneled to port 3128 on your host.. you can use that with
proxychains and nesses then.

As I said in the original message, I'm trying to avoid installing an ssh
server on the victim machine. Doing it this way keeps it clean and avoids
any messy tidy up afterwards.

Robin

Perhaps this may help also ..
Regards, Oliver